We are releasing an update this week, 10/8/12, that will have some great new features for our users. Our goal is to have the best law specific social network available. Keeping that goal in mind, we are continually working to make our network rich with features that are easy to use and which incorporate with other large social networks for expanded exposure. Our focus is to the experience of the end user looking for an attorney to help with their case, the attorney/firm to have a powerful network built for the law community leading to gaining exposure and references for their practice and for law students to network with the law community.
The new features we are releasing this week:
For Business Pages:
- Ability to Link to your Facebook Page - Listings within our Directory pages now has advanced Facebook integration and can be linked to their Facebook business page. This feature will enable admins of their business page on Law Referral Connect to link their Facebook page so that updates made to your listing will automatically update to your Facebook page. There is an option to post on a Facebook profile, but this new added feature of having posts made to the Facebook business page is an addition to our Facebook integration. Users will have a Facebook page like’s box showing how many people like the Facebook page and users will be able to like your page from Law Referral Connect enhancing your networking abilities.
- Advanced Browse by Location Features:
- User's location is now automatically detected to show the businesses closest to their area showing the ones closest to them first. Users can change the distance to their location or their location to see business within their specified location.
- Enhanced Search Results with maps and directions to the businesses in the area form entered stating locations.
For Profile Activity Feeds:
- Users can now save their feeds for later viewing or responses at their convenience. This feature will ensure feeds don't get missed.
- Users will have more privacy features. We have included the ability for users to disable comments on their posts and lock their feeds from being shared.
- Feeds now have their unique url for ease and better feed sharing by users.
- LinkedIn Integration - With the same features as our Facebook and Twitter Integration, users now can post updates to their LinkedIn profile along with their Law Referral Connect posts. Users can see their LinkedIn profile updates and post directly to their profile as well.
- New Direction Actions - During Mouse-over of Businesses, their Events and classifieds ads, a direction tooltip appears that when clicked shows attractive maps and directions to these locations.
- New Users can now add friends during signup.
- New grouping actions for activity feeds. Now users can group certain activity feeds to their liking.
- New "Enter Key" submission of posts makes for quick updates to your profile.
- New Mobile Friend adding option. Now users can add friends on their mobile device from posts on their profile.
These new features add the latest technology for users and allow lawyers to network with more people and save time by only having to make one update, and the other networks (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn) get automatically updated as well. We hope you all enjoy our new features and we know our new signups will enjoy all the features we have at Law Referral Connect.